Korea Trip
Jeonuihyanggyo Confucian School (전의향교)
- 오래 전 2025.10.18 04:02 Sejong
-
36
0
Sejong
5-18, Bukchon 1-gil, Sejong-si
Jeonuihyanggyo Confucian School is thought to have been built in 1413 during the 13th year of King Taejong’s reign. The school features a simple spatial arrangement with only Myeongnyundang and Daeseongjeon Study Halls, each with three gates in the front. Outside the western wall of Myeongnyundang Hall is Sujiksa Temple.
Several books - Jaeimnok, Seonan, several texts on rituals, and Eojeyuneum (1782-1783), which was published in 1782 (6th year of King Jeongjo’s reign) and 1783, have been found at Jeonui Hyanggyo.
5-18, Bukchon 1-gil, Sejong-si
Jeonuihyanggyo Confucian School is thought to have been built in 1413 during the 13th year of King Taejong’s reign. The school features a simple spatial arrangement with only Myeongnyundang and Daeseongjeon Study Halls, each with three gates in the front. Outside the western wall of Myeongnyundang Hall is Sujiksa Temple.
Several books - Jaeimnok, Seonan, several texts on rituals, and Eojeyuneum (1782-1783), which was published in 1782 (6th year of King Jeongjo’s reign) and 1783, have been found at Jeonui Hyanggyo.
- 이전글Jocheon Lotus Park (조천연꽃공원)2025.10.18
- 다음글Gobok Natural Park (고복자연공원)2025.10.17
댓글목록
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.